Time is going fast. We are making great progress and our schedule for the Temple is on time.....as long as everything goes smoothly and I'm sure it will! I've posted a ton of photos below of the things we've experienced the last few months. We have been hot, hot, hot lately. But just last night it rained! I'm pretty sure that was the ushering in of our "winter" and the rainy season. We love it. It's great; cool at night and not so humid.
The best the last few months? The wonderful Salvadoran people. The worst? I wish there were 4 Jims down here! He spends 10-12 hours a day at the job. But, many of you that know him well know he is thriving on the pressure!
Me? If I'm not at the office I am finding other areas in which to serve or observe! I am currently making baby blankets for a women's jail and home for pregnant teenagers. Just got done making skirts. There's plenty of need here everywhere you look. We are enjoying new experiences every week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.